Our Vacancies and How to Apply
We are seeking experienced sales professionals to join our residential telesales team, based in our Glasgow City Centre and Larbert offices.
- Outbound telemarketing to residential prospects
- Dialling a variety of profiled data sets
- Cross selling of other products and services
- Ability to build effective rapport with customers
- Attention to detail and quality-focused
- A flexible and committed work ethic, with a can do attitude
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Meet and exceed targets
- Six months sales experience essential with a proven track record
- A professional and confident telephone manner is a must
- Be self-motivated and approach work with a mature, positive attitude
- Have the drive to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently work towards and exceed expectations
Step 1: Upload your CV below or send it to email@example.com
Make sure it is up to date and highlights your sales experience and success
Step 2: Telephone Interview
15 minute interview to allow you to tell us a bit more about your experience and why you want to join 1calldirect.
Step 3: Assessment Centre
A relaxed atmosphere designed to help you show your best qualities. The session is managed by Training, HR and an Operations Manager. Between 6 and 10 applicants, lasting approx. 2.5 hours.
- Ice Breaker
Round the table introductions from 1call & applicants
- Group Sales Role Play
Fun yet testing
- Quick Competency Based Interview
Why should we hire you?
Campaign based role play – what you are likely to expect on the job
Step 4: Job offer
If you stand out from the crowd and have demonstrated your abilities and motivation, we’ll make you an offer and set your start date!