Click 2 Call – Optimising Opportunities On Your Web Site
One of the easiest and cheapest methods to generate hot opt-in leads, this innovative multimedia technology allows real-time call requests via the internet: visitors to our clients website click an icon to request a call-back either immediately or a specific time.
This call-back request is securely sent via the internet straight into our dialler queue, to be dialled by the next available agent, whose screen populates with all of the information the customer has provided in the online form which is designed to be as minimalistic or as complex as our clients have specified.
An example of a Click2Call iframe’s integration onto one of our client’s websites.
State of the Art Predictive Dialling
We have a fully redundant/ dual resilient telecom network and use Noble Amcat’s Contact Center Suite (CCS), comprehensive multi-channel call centre software which has the ability to blend outbound with inbound calls for greater productivity and efficiency. All of the vital functions of call centre software are integrated into CCS, such as the ability to
- Powerful reporting capabilities available both on- and off-site with detailed and accurate agent and campaign performance
- Simple-to-use agent script design which facilitates modification of agent screens even while agents are dialling
- Digital recording, automatic and without agent intervention, integrated with the agent scripts
- Predictive and other dialling modes
- Call-blending for both inbound and outbound campaigns
- Transferring/ conferencing live voice and data on- or off-site
- Versatile call list functionality
- ACD and IVR
- Intelligent screen pops
- The ability to display different CLIs and 1471/ dropped call messages for every different campaign
Wall Boards – Full Performance Visibility Real Time
A vital tool in delivering high volume sales is our bespoke real-time statistical performance display system: 40-inch LCD screens at each bank of desks display agent statistics numerically and graphically which affords team managers at-a-glance information on their team members’ current and cumulative activity as well as motivating and encouraging the agents to manage their own performance.
Visually striking, they make a clear statement about the importance we place on performance and targets, as they provide instantaneous and transparent statistics on each agent and keep the sales floor optimised at all times.
As the wallboard system was designed to our specifications they are 100% scalable and require minimal installation, so that in each phase of our call centre expansion the agents have had their wallboard stats available as soon as their bank of desks went live.
The introduction of our wallboards saw a dramatic reduction in unproductive wrap and pause time and a marked boost in general performance and productivity, and as a result continues to be key resource in helping us consistently deliver a high volume of sales.