Complaints Energy Executives
Do you want to make a new start at 1Call Direct where you get to work as part of a great team?
It’s our people that make 1Call Direct successful and it is our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from all the other call centres.
We are looking to expand our successful Complaints team in early 2018, so we are holding interviews now to secure talented sales people like you.
Our Advisors answer inbound calls, make outbound calls to complaint customers and respond to emails and letters from customers who have a general enquiry / complaint about their account. Your job will be answering any questions the customer has, resolving any potential issues and updating the in-house system accordingly.
Salary and Working Hours:
Salary £10 per hours (Ave £19,500 PA)
Monday – Friday (Various Shifts depending on the business needs) 8am-4pm & 9-5pm & 10am-6pm & 11am-7pm, which means you won’t be working weekends!
Job Role and Skills Required:
- Make outbound calls to customers to discuss the complaint issues and offer a resolution Consistently exceed the expectations of the customer
- Delivering an unrivalled level of customer service in a professional manner
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and enquiries via telephone, written confirmation or email in line with our company policies and procedures
- Updating and maintaining customer records in an accurate and timely manner
- Take ownership of ensuring the needs of your customer are of paramount importance
- Be a knowledgeable expert in all products and tariffs
- Be ready and willing to welcome change and learn all new policies, procedures and development of products and service
We have a strong focus on recognising the hard work our staff do and rewarding our staff, which is why we have weekly salary, weekly bonus, regular team and company-wide incentives.
Package & Benefits:
- Permanent Contract subject to probationary period (13 weeks)
- Development opportunities in our talent management program to become a future manager
- Weekly salary, weekly incentive, every Friday is payday!
- State of the art working environment
- Fully Equipped Gym and Spin Classes
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised City Centre parking (£7 per day)
- Staff Hairdresser & Barber, Beauty Salon,
- Tanning Studio
- Refer a friend scheme up to £250 per referral
- Great social element to your job with regular days and nights out
- Dress down on Friday and Saturday
- Free wifi