Face to Face Sales
Venue / Direct Sales Face to face Executives
Do you want to make a new start at 1Call Direct where you have uncapped earning potential?
It’s our people that make 1Call Direct successful, our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from all the other call centres.
We are looking to expand our successful Venue/Face to Face sales team in early 2018, so we are holding interviews now to secure talented sales people like you.
Salary and Working Hours
£15,600 per year – Weekly salary/weekly bonus
Monday – Friday (Various Shifts depending on what is needed)
Job Role and Skills Required:
Our Venue/Face-to-face Sales Executives promote and sell products on behalf of one of the largest energy companies in Scotland direct to the public. You will be approaching people and striking up engaging conversations, ask people what their energy needs are and you’ll seek to understand what they need and explain how we can help. You will have targets to achieve and will receive the appropriate training and support to enable you to work most effectively.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional, polite and courteous manner while dealing with members of the public
- Have excellent face-to face and verbal communication skills with excellent spoken English
- Be confident, cheerful, hard-working, enthusiastic, with a passion for working with the public
- Have the ability to make the most of every opportunity, remaining positive and focused during challenging times
- Always be seeking ways to improve your sales, service and canvassing skills
- Confident in approaching people and not shy of rejection
Ideally, you’ll have some experience of face-to-face street selling or charity fundraising and be looking to move forward into a role with the chance to build your sales career.
Package & Benefits:
- Weekly basic and weekly Bonus, average weekly bonus of £294.00
- great support from your manager and team members to achieve your very best
- shadowing and coaching opportunities
- 28 days paid holiday
- 12 week average bonus paid whilst on holiday; yes you take a holiday and still get a bonus!!!
- Regular paid overtime with various team and company incentives
- Weekly salary, weekly incentive, every Friday is payday!
- A smart branded uniform and sales materials
- Fully Equipped Gym and Spin Classes
- Subsidised canteen
- Subsidised City Centre parking (£7 per day)
- Staff Hairdresser & Barber, Beauty Salon,
- Tanning Studio
- Refer a friend scheme up to £250 per referral
- Great social element to your job with regular days and nights out
- Dress down on Friday and Saturday
- Free wifi